Welcome to HLL
Hillsborough Little League (HLL) provides fun and rewarding Little League experiences for boys and girls in Hillsborough and adjacent areas of San Mateo, Burlingame and Millbrae. Roughly 700 boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 12 participate in the league each year.
Hillsborough Little League has a proud tradition of excellence in both regular season and All-Star play. We have won 20 District and Sectional All-Star titles since our inception in 1993. Click here for more information about our All-Star history.
Spring 2016 Registration is Now Open
Registration for HLL's Spring 2016 season is now open for the following divisions:
- Upper Division Baseball (player pitch)
- AA Baseball (machine pitch)
- A Baseball (coach pitch)
- T-Ball (hit from a tee)
- 50-70 Baseball (larger field for 13 year olds)
- Challenger Baseball (for players with physical and mental disabilities)
Please visit our Registration Info page for more information on how to get signed up.
Note that due to declining enrollment we are no longer offering Softball. If you were hoping to play Softball this spring, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, as we may be able to help you find alternative league options.
Manager & Coach Volunteers
If you are interested in managing or coaching a team, please register yourself as a volunteer. HLL thanks you for your willingness to help!
New to HLL?
Learn all about our Baseball and Challenger divisions, find out more about our All-Star and Superbowl teams, or take a look at a few helpful documents relating to the league. You can find all of this by clicking on the League Info link in the left side menu.
Looking for Training or Playing Opportunities Beyond HLL?
Little League Bat Information
Click here for the latest information on Little League baseball bat requirements.
Rules for Dogs on our Fields
- Dogs are not allowed on school property from 30 minutes before school starts until 30 minutes after school is over. This applies to dogs of ALL sizes, including dogs in the arms of their owners.
- Dogs must be on a leash in the custody of an adult. An adult must be in control of their dog while minor children are present.
- Clean up after your dog.
|Recent News Articles|
Any questions? Contact HLL Communications at email@example.com.