Welcome to HLL
Hillsborough Little League (HLL) provides fun and rewarding Little League experiences for boys and girls in Hillsborough and adjacent areas of San Mateo, Burlingame and Millbrae. Roughly 700 boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 12 participate in the league each year.
Hillsborough Little League has a proud tradition of excellence in both regular season and All-Star play. We have won 20 District and Sectional All-Star titles since our inception in 1993. Click here for more information about our All-Star history.
HLL Championship Saturday Set for June 4
Be sure to join us at District Field on Saturday, June 4, for a full day of fun and baseball!
- AAA Championship: Minors Field at 9:00am
- Minors Championship: Majors Field at 9:00am
- Majors Championship: Majors Field at 11:30am
- Closing Ceremony and Trophy Presentation at 1:30pm
The snack shack will be open, so grab a bite and watch HLL's champions compete for the title!
2016 Regular Season Champions
Congratulations to the Upper Division championship teams!
Is My Game / Practice Rained Out?
Before taking the field after a rain, please be sure to check if the fields are open or closed. You will find this information at www.hillsboroughrecreation.com/fields, which can be reached by the "Field Status" link in the topmost left corner of this page.
The field open/closed status will be updated by 2pm on weekdays and by 8am on weekends. If the status is "Closed" please stay completely off the field. You may still be able to use other resources (e.g., batting cage, blacktop surfaces, etc.) but the fields are off-limits!
New to HLL?
Learn all about our Baseball and Challenger divisions, find out more about our All-Star and Superbowl teams, or take a look at a few helpful documents relating to the league. You can find all of this by clicking on the League Info link in the left side menu.
Looking for Training or Playing Opportunities Beyond HLL?
Little League Bat Information
Click here for the latest information on Little League baseball bat requirements.
Rules for Dogs on our Fields
- Dogs are not allowed on school property from 30 minutes before school starts until 30 minutes after school is over. This applies to dogs of ALL sizes, including dogs in the arms of their owners.
- Dogs must be on a leash in the custody of an adult. An adult must be in control of their dog while minor children are present.
- Clean up after your dog.
|Recent News Articles|
Any questions? Contact HLL Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org.